University Intern Teaching Credential (CA)

You need to login or register to save this route.


University Intern Teaching Credentials are issued to individuals who have enrolled at a college or university in a Commission-approved intern program.

Language: Arabic, Chinese-Cantonese, Chinese-Mandarin, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, Vietnamese, Spanish, Khmer, Hebrew, Russian, Filipino/Tagalog, ASL, Hmong, Greek (Modern), Haitian Creole, Polish, Serbian, Turkish, Urdu

State Information
State: California
Contact Name:
Contact Phone: 916-322-4971
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .