Advanced Degree Program (Initial Practitioner License) (IN)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Advanced degree licenses are available only in shortage areas at the middle school, junior high, and high school setting. Applicants must a master’s degree or higher, and verify at least one (1) academic year of experience teaching students in a middle school, high school or college classroom setting.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Japanese|Latin|Russian|Spanish|ASL|Arabic|Greek|Hebrew|Italian|Korean

State Information
State: Indiana
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensing and Development (OELD)
Contact Phone: 317-232-9010
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .