Alternate Access License (ND)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Alternate Access License is awarded to those who do not have a teaching degree but do have a bachelor’s degree in a content area where a vacancy exists in a school in a documented shortage area.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Latin|Spanish

State Information
State: North Dakota
Contact Name:
Contact Phone: 701-328-9641
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .