Alternative Program Teaching Permit (NE)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Alternative Program Teaching Permit is for applicants hired by a school district, who have completed at least 50% of an approved teacher program, OR hold a current regular teaching certificate in another state.

Language: Greek, Arabic, Chinese-Cantonese, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese-Mandarin

State Information
State: Nebraska
Contact Name:
Contact Phone: 402-471-2496 or 402-471-0739
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .