Educator License, Class 1 Professional (MT)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Class 1 licensure requires verification of an master’s degree in an endorsable teaching area, and 3 years of professional teaching experience as an appropriately licensed and endorsed teacher in an accredited K-12 school system

Language: Spanish|Italian|Latin|Japanese|French|German|Arabic|Chinese-Mandarin|Russian|Native American

State Information
State: Montana
Contact Name:
Contact Phone: 406-444-3150
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: June 27, 2016
Posted in .