Educator License, Class 2 Standard (MT)

You need to login or register to save this route.

View Teacher Programs (

The Class 2 standard teaching license is the license that new graduates and teachers who do not have a master’s degree and three years of teaching experience should apply for. To qualify applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and must have completed a teacher’s preparation program which included student teaching.

State Information
State: Montana
Contact Name:
Contact Phone: 406-444-3150
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Posted in .