Emergency Permit (IN)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Emergency Permit is a one-year permit issued at the request of an employing school district to fill a difficult or unmet staffing need. The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree and may or may not already hold a teaching license.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Japanese|Latin|Russian|Spanish|ASL|Arabic|Greek|Hebrew|Italian|Korean

State Information
State: Indiana
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensing and Development (OELD)
Contact Phone: 317-232-9010
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: http://www.doe.in.gov/licensing/emergency-permits

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .