Experienced Educator Certificate (Alternative 2 and Alternative 3a/3b Paths) (NH)

You need to login or register to save this route.

View Teacher Programs (

This certificate is for applicants who are certified from another state (Alternative 2) OR wish to be certified through an alternative certification process (Alternative 3A/3B).

State Information
State: New Hampshire
Contact Name:
Contact Phone: 603-271-2409
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: http://www.education.nh.gov/certification/index.htm

Posted in .