Expert In Residence Permit (MI)

You need to login or register to save this route.

View Teacher Programs (

An expert in residence permit may be issued to employ an individual to teach a specific subject area for 2 or fewer hours a day.

State Information
State: Michigan
Contact Name: Jim Sory
Contact Phone: 517-373-3310
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Posted in .