Initial License (Out-Of-Country) (DE)

You need to login or register to save this route.

View Teacher Programs (

The Initial License (Out of Country) is issued to an educator who holds licensure in another country and wishes to apply for a Delaware License.

State Information
State: Delaware
Contact Name: Department of Education - Certification
Contact Phone: 302-857-3388
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Posted in .