Initial Or Professional Certificate (International Applicants) (SC)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Initial or Professional Certificate for International Applicants applies to teachers from outside the U.S. with appropriate immigration status or visa such as H-1B visa (work visa), lawful permanent resident (Green Card) etc.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Latin|Spanish|ASL|Japanese|Russian

State Information
State: South Carolina
Contact Name: Educator Licensure
Contact Phone: 803-896-0325
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .