Initial Out-Of-Country License (KS)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Kansas Initial Out of Country License is for those who have completed a teacher preparation program abroad and want to teach in Kansas.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Latin|Spanish

State Information
State: Kansas
Contact Name: Teacher Licensure Consultant
Contact Phone: 785-296-3835
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .