Interim Certificate/Credential For Out-Of-State Candidates (ID)

You need to login or register to save this route.

View Teacher Programs (

Graduates of Accredited Degree-Granting Institutions of the "Accredited Institutions of Postsecondary Education" with a valid/current teaching certificate/license from an institution outside the U.S. may be issued a non-renewable, 3-year Interim Certificate.

State Information
State: Idaho
Contact Name: Brenda
Contact Phone: 208-332-6888
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Posted in .