Intern License (alternative 4 and alternative 5)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Intern License (Alternatives 4 and 5) is granted in critical shortage areas or specific site certification plans.

Language: [blp_tracklanguage]

State Information
State: New Hampshire
Contact Name:
Contact Phone: 603-271-2409
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .