International Teacher Exchange License (TN)

You need to login or register to save this route.

View Teacher Programs (

Teachers who wish to participate in an International Teacher Exchange program must possess a foreign teacher credential comparable to one recognized in Tennessee as well has have an approved visa.

State Information
State: Tennessee
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensing
Contact Phone: 615-532-4885
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Posted in .