Licensure By Reciprocity (Out-Of-State/Out-Of-Country) (AK)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Licensure by Reciprocity requires applicants to request recognition of a teaching license from another state or country.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin, French, German, Latin, Italian, Russian, Spanish, ASL, Japanese

State Information
State: Arkansas
Contact Name: Melissa Jacks
Contact Phone: 501-682-4342
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .