Master Of Arts In Teaching (Three-Year Alternate Route) (MS)

You need to login or register to save this route.

View Teacher Programs (

The MAT is an option for a student who has a bachelor’s degree in an area other than education, and who is seeking an initial license to teach in a secondary content area and earn a Master’s degree.

State Information
State: Mississippi
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensure
Contact Phone: 601-359-3483
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Posted in .