Out-Of-Country Certificate (MD)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Out of Country Certificate may be issued to those who have graduated abroad and/or do not have teaching experience or an international certificate. Maryland Department of Education must review each applicant.

Language: [blp_tracklanguage]

State Information
State: Maryland
Contact Name: Division of Educator Effectiveness
Contact Phone: 866-772-8922
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website: http://www.marylandpublicschools.org/about/Pages/DEE/Certification/index.aspx

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .