Out-Of-Country Evaluation (IN)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Applicants from out of the USA must follow procedures for an Out of Country Evaluation to obtain a Practitioner License.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Japanese|Latin|Russian|Spanish|ASL|Arabic|Greek|Hebrew|Italian|Korean

State Information
State: Indiana
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensing and Development (OELD)
Contact Phone: 317-232-9010
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: http://www.doe.in.gov/licensing/non-us-graduates

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .