Out-Of-Country License (Practitioner License) (TN)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Applicants seeking licensure must meet all requirements and assessments and have at least completed a teacher program that is equivalent to one in the state.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Latin|Spanish|Arabic|Greek (Modern)|Japanese|Russian

State Information
State: Tennessee
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensing
Contact Phone: 615-532-4885
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: http://www.tn.gov/education/section/licensing

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .