Out-Of-Country Reciprocity (DC)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Applicants possessing a out-of-country license, may be issued either the Regular II License (4 years, renewable) or the Transitional License (1 year, non-renewable).

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Latin|Spanish|Arabic|Greek|Italian

State Information
State: District of Columbia
Contact Name: Educator Licensure and Accreditation
Contact Phone: 202-741-5881
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: http://osse.dc.gov/service/educators-prepared-outside-united-states

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .