Out Of State Educators License (ND)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Out Of State Educators License is a two or five year license issued to applicants who hold and submit a valid teaching license received from an approved regular teacher program from another state.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Latin|Spanish

State Information
State: North Dakota
Contact Name:
Contact Phone: 701-328-9641
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: http://www.nd.gov/espb/licensure/types.html

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .