Out-Of State Reciprocal License (ND)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Out-Of State Reciprocal License is issued to individuals who graduated from an out-of-state university but do not hold a teaching license in another state.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Latin|Spanish|Greek

State Information
State: North Dakota
Contact Name:
Contact Phone: 701-328-9641
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: http://www.nd.gov/espb/licensure/types.html

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .