Reciprocal Permit (Out-Of-State) (IN)

You need to login or register to save this route.


If the applicant holds a valid out-of-state license at the time of the application, they may be eligible for a one year Reciprocal Permit which will allow them to legally teach for one year while completing deficiencies. The Reciprocal Permit is a temporary license valid for ONE year only.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Japanese|Latin|Russian|Spanish|ASL|Arabic|Greek|Hebrew|Italian|Korean

State Information
State: Indiana
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensing and Development (OELD)
Contact Phone: 317-232-9010
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .