Temporary License (MA)

You need to login or register to save this route.

View Teacher Programs (

The Temporary License is for those who have been employed out of state and hold a valid out of state credential/license/certificate comparable to a Massachusetts initial license for at least three (3) years AND have not passed all of, or have not failed any of, the required MTEL tests.

State Information
State: Massachusetts
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensure
Contact Phone: 781-338-3000
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website: http://www.doe.mass.edu/licensure/

Posted in .