The Full Year Permit (MI)

You need to login or register to save this route.


A Full-Year Permit is issued when a school district or nonpublic school cannot obtain a properly certificated teacher.

Language: French, German, Greek, Latin, Russian, Italian, Polish, Hebrew, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese-Mandarin, Cambodian, Chinese-Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Egyptian, English, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Hmong, Indonesian, Korean, Lao, Portuguese, Punjabi, Serbian, Spanish, Swahili, Filipino/Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese

State Information
State: Michigan
Contact Name: Jim Sory
Contact Phone: 517-373-3310
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .