Transitional B Certificate (NY)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Transitional B Certificate is issued to permit the employment of an individual as a classroom teacher in a New York State public school; the individual must be enrolled in a New York State Transitional B program. The Transitional B certificate is tied to the school placement.

Language: ASL|Hebrew|Latin|Native American|Filipino/Tagalog|Romanian|Swahili|Farsi|Punjabi|Ukrainian|Arabic|Chinese-Cantonese|Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Greek|Haitian Creole|Hindi|Italian|Japanese|Korean|Polish|Portuguese|Russian|Spanish|Turkish|Urdu|Vietnamese|English|Greek (Modern)|Serbian

State Information
State: New York
Contact Name:
Contact Phone: 518-474-3901
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .