Transitional License (Alternative) (TN)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college/university are eligible to apply for an alternative license (i.e., Transitional License) if they have been offered employment by an approved Tennessee public or non-public school.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Latin|Spanish|Arabic|Greek (Modern)|Japanese|Russian

State Information
State: Tennessee
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensing
Contact Phone: 615-532-4885
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .