Visiting Teacher Permit (IN)

You need to login or register to save this route.

View Teacher Programs (

The Visiting Teacher Permit is for a citizen of another country who is in or will be visiting the United States and whom is employed as a teacher at an Indiana school corporation.

State Information
State: Indiana
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensing and Development (OELD)
Contact Phone: 317-232-9010
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Posted in .