Alternative Certification: “Transitional C” Program Route (NY)

You need to login or register to save this route.


While “Transitional B” programs are meant for those with a bachelor’s degree in a subject matter, “Transitional C” programs are designed for the graduate degree holders.

For information about transitional programs for applicants holding a graduate degree in the subject of the certification, contact one of the institutions Offering Alternative Teacher Preparation (Transitional C) Programs .

Language: Afrikaans|Albanian|ASL|Arabic|Armenian|Bengali|Czechoslovakian|Dutch|Chinese-Cantonese|Chinese-Manadarin|Farsi|French|German|Greek|Haitian Creole|Hebrew|Hindi|Hungarian|Irish|Italian|Japanese|Korean|Latin|Mohawk|Oneida|Polish|Portuguese|Punjabi|Romanian|Russian|Seneca|Spanish|Swahili|Swedish|Taglog|Ukrainian|Urdu|Vietnamese

State Information
State: New York
Contact Name: Office of Teaching Initiatives
Contact Phone: (518) 474-3901
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: December 15, 2020
Posted in .