Certificate Reciprocity Approach (Out-Of-State) (UT)

You need to login or register to save this route.


In order to become a Utah educator, an applicant with standard renewable educator license from another state needs to prepare an Out-of-State application packet for submission to the Utah State Board of Education for review.




Language: Arabic|Chinese|Farsi| French|German|Hindi|Italian|Japanese|Korean|Latin|Portuguese| Russian|Samoan|Spanish|Turkish|Tongan|Other

State Information
State: Utah
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/apply?mid=5257&tid=3

Last updated on: June 4, 2021
Posted in .