Conditional License (IA) 

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Conditional license allows a licensed Iowa teacher to teach outside of their endorsement. To qualify the teacher should hold an initial, standard, master, or regional exchange teaching license, have a position offer in a new endorsement area, and after a diligent search, the district shows that no properly endorsed applicants were available. The Mmain license must be valid in order for the conditional license to be valid. 

Language: Languages: ASL|Chinese|French |German|Japanese|Latin|Russian|Spanish|Norwegian|Italian|Portuguese|Other

State Information
State: Iowa
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: May 27, 2021
Posted in .