Exchange Certified Employee Credentialing Route (CA)

You need to login or register to save this route.


This option is available on a case-by-case basis for teachers employed by a foreign country, state or a district within the state, who are participating in a professional exchange. Exchange employees cannot be employed by a school district in the state unless they hold the necessary credentials issued by the Commission authorizing them to serve in a position requiring certification qualifications in the school district proposing to employ them. The Commission may establish minimum standards for the credentials of exchange certificated employees.

Language: [blp_tracklanguage]

State Information
State: California
Contact Name: Commission on Teacher Credentialing
Contact Phone: (916) 322-4974
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: August 31, 2020
Posted in .