Foreign Credentials Approach (Out-Of-Country) (TX)

You need to login or register to save this route.


If a foreign-educated teacher holds a standard educator certificate or credential from a country outside of the United States and its territories, he or she must first apply for a review of the out-of-country credentials. Once the review is completed, the license-seeker may be eligible for a non-renewable One-Year Certificate. The license-seeker must submit an acceptable proof of oral English language proficiency before a certificate can be issued. Once the test English Language Proficiency requirements are met, the license-seeker may apply for the Standard Certificate.

Language: Arabic|Chinese|French|German|Hindi|Italian|Japanese|Korean|Latin|Russian|Spanish|Turkish|Urdu|Vietnamese

State Information
State: Texas
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: November 10, 2021
Posted in .