Foreign Credentials Approach (Out-Of-Country) (WY)

You need to login or register to save this route.


If the license-seeker is from another country and wants to know whether Wyoming will issue them a Wyoming Educator License, the first step is to determine U.S. equivalency of the applicant’s education program. The applicant should have their college/university transcript(s) evaluated by a state-endorsed transcript evaluation service. If the evaluation concludes that the out-of-country degree is the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree and a completed teacher preparation program, the applicant may qualify for a Wyoming Educator License using the traditional route.

Language: ASL|Chinese|French|German|Italian|Japanese|Latin|Native American|Russian|Spanish|Other

State Information
State: Wyoming
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: October 1, 2021
Posted in .