Foreign Credentials Approach (Out-Of-Country)(KS)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Applicants with foreign-earned teaching degrees may qualify for reciprocity if they hold an equivalent of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and have completed an approved preparation program in the subject or field in which licensure is sought. In order to prove evidence of the applicant’s educational background, all of the official education credentials/transcripts have to be evaluated by the educational credential evaluators or agencies. Be sure to request a course-by-course evaluation with equivalent grade point calculated. In addition, completion of appropriate content and pedagogy tests, as well as passing scores on an English proficiency exam if the primary language of the educator is not English, are required for licensure.

Language: ASL|American Indian|Arabic|Chinese|Classic Greek|Filipino|French|German|Hebrew|Italian|Japanese|Korean|Latin|Modern Greek|Portuguese|Russian|Spanish|Swahili|Vietnamese|Other

State Information
State: Kansas
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: July 2, 2021
Posted in .