Initial Educator License – Out Of State/Country (WI)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Initial Educator License for Out of State/Country route is for those who have completed a state-approved educator preparation program at an accredited institution of higher education headquartered outside Wisconsin. They have also completed the testing requirements of that state and are eligible for licensure in that state.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|Hebrew|French|German|Italian|Japanese|Polish|Portuguese|Russian|Spanish

State Information
State: Wisconsin
Contact Name: Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (WDPI)
Contact Phone: 608-266-3390
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .