Initial Out-Of-State License (KS)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Kansas Initial Out-Of-State License is available for those who have a valid full or standard out-of-state license or certificate issued after the successful completion of a state approved preparation program.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Latin|Spanish

State Information
State: Kansas
Contact Name:
Contact Phone: 785-296-3835
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .