Postsecondary Teaching Permit (NE)

You need to login or register to save this route.


A three (3) year teaching permit issued to individuals who are teaching college courses to high school students where both high school and college credit is earned by the student. Persons holding a current Nebraska Initial, Standard or Professional certificate do not need to also hold this permit if the dual credit course is covered by their endorsement. An applicant must be employed by a Nebraska postsecondary educational entity (community college, college or university, or a regionally accredited non-profit postsecondary education institution).

Language: ASL|Arabic|Chinese|French|German|Italian|Japanese|Korean|Latin|Spanish|Russian

State Information
State: Nebraska
Contact Name: Nebraska Department of Education Teacher Certification
Contact Phone: 402-471-2295
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: November 2, 2020
Posted in .