Reciprocity License (Out-Of-State) (MS)

You need to login or register to save this route.

View Teacher Programs (

The Reciprocity License is for applicants who possess an out-of-state license. The license is for 2 years if the applicant has not met minimum requirements for certification. If all requirements are met then they will get a 5 year license.

State Information
State: Mississippi
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensure
Contact Phone: 601-359-3483
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Posted in .