Visiting Teacher Permit (IN) 

You need to login or register to save this route.


A visiting teacher license is a 3-year nonrenewable license. It is for a citizen of another country who is in or will be visiting the United States and who is employed as a teacher at an Indiana school corporation. The applicant must hold the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. The applicant must have teaching or related professional experience. This permit does not apply to teachers licensed in another country and employed by an accredited Indiana school through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) between the Department of Education and ministries of education of other countries. 


Language: ASL|Arabic|Chinese|French|German|Greek|Hebrew|Italian| Japanese|Korean|Latin|Russian|Spanish|Other

State Information
State: Indiana
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: May 27, 2021
Posted in .