Alternative Preliminary Certificate (SD)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The Alternative Preliminary Certificate may be issued to an applicant who has not completed an educator preparation program and wants to become a teacher. An applicant who has an earned Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university may apply for the alternative preliminary certificate.

Language: ASL| French|German|Japanese|Chinese|Latin|Native American|Norwegian|Russian|Spanish|Other

State Information
State: South Dakota
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: July 2, 2021
Posted in .