International Exchange Teacher Permit (SD)

You need to login or register to save this route.


The International Exchange Teacher Permit allows teachers from another country to teach in South Dakota for 5 years. It does not, however, allow applicants to receive a full teacher certificate and is non-renewable. This type of permit may receive endorsements based on reciprocity. The International Exchange Teacher Permit may be only issued to non-US citizens, who have received an offer of employment in a South Dakota District.

Language: ASL| French|German|Japanese|Chinese|Latin|Native American|Norwegian|Russian|Spanish|Other

State Information
State: South Dakota
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: July 2, 2021
Posted in .