Certificate Reciprocity Approach (Out-Of-State) (NM)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Depending on the whether the holder of an out-of-state license has accrued prior teaching experience or not, two routes are available. If a certification seeker is able to provide verification of experience, then he or she is eligible for a provisional one-year license (1CS); if a certification seeker does not have prior teaching experience, he or she is issued an “Out-of-state 1CS”. Persons seeking to add an endorsement on the basis of regionally accredited college coursework, passage of a content test or showing the endorsement on an out-of-state license are required to be holder of the underlying license required for that endorsement, and provide the out-of-state documentation supporting their having satisfied the endorsement-appropriate requirements for the requested endorsement.

Language: French|German|Native American|Spanish

State Information
State: New Mexico
Contact Name: New Mexico Professional Licensure Bureau
Contact Phone: 505-827-5800
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: https://webnew.ped.state.nm.us/bureaus/licensure/how-to-apply/

Last updated on: November 13, 2020
Posted in .