Certificate Reciprocity Approach (Out-Of-State) (TN)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Out-of-state license holders can be issued a practitioner license using a valid out-of-state initial-level license, if they hold an initial level license in a state other than Tennessee. To be issued a practitioner license using a recommendation from an out-of-state educator preparation provider (EPP), the applicant must submit a recommendation, using the Out-of-State Educator Preparation Verification form, from the out-of-state EPP where the educator completed a preparation program and submit qualifying scores on all required assessments.



Language: ASL|Arabic|Chinese|French|German|Greek|Japanese|Latin|Russian|Spanish|Other

State Information
State: Tennessee
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensing
Contact Phone: 615-532-4885
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: https://www.tn.gov/education/licensing/educator-licensure/out-of-state-educators.html

Last updated on: June 9, 2021
Posted in .