Foreign Credentials Approach (Out-Of-Country) (TN)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Applicant with foreign credentials may qualify for a teaching license in Tennessee. Educators submitting transcripts from institutions outside of the U.S. must submit original, course-by-course transcript evaluations of all degrees held, accompanied by copies of the transcripts evaluated. The evaluation services must be approved by the Office of Licensure. These agencies are either members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, or the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc.

Language: ASL|Arabic|Chinese|French|German|Greek|Japanese|Latin|Russian|Spanish|Other

State Information
State: Tennessee
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensing
Contact Phone: 615-532-4885
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: June 9, 2021
Posted in .