Certificate Reciprocity Approach (Out-Of-State) (WA)

You need to login or register to save this route.


With the appropriate degree, program completion and/or certified, out-of-state experience, an out-of-state applicant can apply and be issued a one-year Temporary Permit pending verification of successful completion of the required testing. If the out-of-state applicant has completed a teacher preparation program or holds or has held a full teaching certificate in another state with at least three years of out-of-state or out-of-country teaching experience, they may qualify for a Residency Teacher certificate.

Language: ASL| Arabic| Chinese | Filipino|French|German|Greek|Hebrew|Italian | Japanese |Korean |Native American|Portuguese|Latin|Russian|Spanish|Swahili|Vietnamese|Other

State Information
State: Washington
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website: https://www.k12.wa.us/certification/teacher-certificate/washington-state-certification-frequently-asked-questions

Last updated on: October 5, 2021
Posted in .