Certificate Reciprocity Approach (Out-Of-State)

You need to login or register to save this route.


For candidates from other states to receive a certificate through reciprocity, New Jersey must issue the equivalent of whatever subject area or grade level out-of-state license the applicant holds. An applicant for interstate reciprocity for a New Jersey educational services endorsement which requires a residency shall receive a certificate of eligibility (CE) or certificate of eligibility with advanced standing (CEAS).

Language: ASL|Arabic|Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Greek|Hebrew|Italian|Japanese|Korean|Latin|Portuguese|Russian|Spanish|Other

State Information
State: New Jersey
Contact Name: State Board of Examiners Office of Certification and Induction.
Contact Phone: 609 292-2070
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: https://nj.gov/education/license/out/reciprocity.htm

Last updated on: November 18, 2020
Posted in .