Charter School Educator Permit (CSEP)

You need to login or register to save this route.


In order to instruct students at a charter school in Connecticut, an applicant needs to obtain a Charter School Educator Permit (CSEP). CSEP authorizes service only in approved state public charter schools and is limited to a specific charter school. An applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree from regionally accredited institution, and submit evidence of passing scores on Connecticut assessment(s) corresponding to the endorsement area sought. The number of CSEP-holders is limited; no more than 30% of school staff may serve under a CSEP during a given school year.

Language: ASL|Arabic|French|German|Greek|Italian|Japanese|Latin|Chinese-Mandarin|Polish|Portugese|Russian|Spanish

State Information
State: Connecticut
Contact Name: Bureau of Certification
Contact Phone: 860-713-6969
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: December 4, 2020
Posted in .