Collegiate Instructor Part-Time Permit (WV)

You need to login or register to save this route.


This permit may be issued to an individual employed part-time in a specific endorsement in the K-12 setting who works full-time in a college/university instructional setting in the requested endorsement to teach that course to K-12 students upon recommendation of the county superintendent.

Language: ASL|Chinese-Mandarin|Farsi|Italian|Japanese|French|German|Latin|Russian|Spanish

State Information
State: West Virginia
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: October 4, 2021
Posted in .